Prologis Dutra SP is a master-planned park featuring quality development and an ideal location. Situated in Arujá, the park provides direct access to Presidente Dutra highway, an important link between São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, and is in close proximity to Alto Tietê and the Paraíba Valley, which are experiencing heightened logistics and commercial activity.
The area surrounding Prologis Dutra SP is also home to a growing, skilled workforce with a wide variety of expertise. With the Center for Industrial Training Senai in Arujá, hundreds of nearby professionals have experience in metal mechanics, electrical work, construction, management, health and safety.
- Total land area: 1,328,664 square feet
- Total built area: 585,933 square feet
- Surveillance system in gated common areas with external lighting and CCTV monitors
- 11-meter-wide streets
- Spacious 38-meter-wide maneuvering yard
- Armored guardhouse
- Laser-leveled floors with capacity for 5 tons per square meter
- Optimized spacing between columns for racking
- NFPA sprinkler system
- 6-meter wide canopies
- Mezzanine available for office or space to meet the customer’s needs
- Staff areas with management, meeting, surveillance and maintenance rooms
- T5 lighting
- More than 75,347 square feet of open space