Part of Prologis Cajamar 1, the first logistics park in Brazil to earn a AAA rating from the Nucleo de Real Estate at the University of São Paulo’s Polytechnical School, this 316,165 SF (29,373 SQM) warehouse was designed to be sustainable. The LEED-certified warehouse is located in one of Brazil’s most highly sought-after logistics submarkets, with proximity to central São Paulo and prominent highway frontage and access. The state-of-the-art facility features 38-foot clear heights, secure entry and sustainable design features.
Prologis Cajamar I is located in the center of the region’s robust highway system. With convenient access to the Anhanguera and Bandeirantes highways, two of the most significant roadways in the area, customers are able to reach important commercial hubs, including the regions of Campinas, Jundiaí and Ribeirão Preto.
São Paulo is only 15 kilometers from the west section of the Mario Covas ring road, which allows goods to be transported easily to the Port of Santos, the largest port in Latin America. The city of Cajamar, home to Prologis Cajamar I, is known for easy access to Greater São Paulo, the biggest consumer market in the country with a population of 20 million.
- Total land area: 4,638,165 square feet
- Total built area: 1,992,374 square feet
- Surveillance system in gated common areas with external lighting and CCTV monitors
- 11-meter-wide streets
- Industrial water treatment
- Spacious 40-meter-wide maneuvering yard
- Laser-leveled floors with capacity for 5 tons per square meter
- Optimized spacing between columns for racking
- NFPA sprinkler system
- 6-meter-wide canopies
- Mezzanine available for office or space to meet the customer’s needs
- Staff area with restaurant, auditorium, meeting rooms, training, management, surveillance, storage and selective waste disposal
- T5 lighting