Prologis Cajamar II is located in the center of the region’s robust highway system. With convenient access to the Anhanguera and Bandeirantes highways, two of the most significant thoroughfares in the area, customers can reach important commercial hubs, including the regions of Campinas, Jundiaí and Ribeirão Preto.
São Paulo is only15 kilometers from the west section of the Mario Covas ring road, which allows goods to be transported easily to the Port of Santos, the largest port in Latin America. The city of Cajamar, home to Prologis Cajamar II, has easy access to Greater São Paulo, the biggest consumer market in the country with a population of 20 million.
- Total land area: 7,984,144 square feet
- Total built area: 2,937,608 square feet
- Surveillance system in gated common areas with external lighting and CCTV monitors
- 11-meter-wide streets
- Industrial water treatment
- Spacious 38 -meter-wide maneuvering yard
- Armored guardhouse
- Laser-leveled floors with capacity for 5 tons per square meter
- Optimized spacing between columns for racking
- NFPA sprinkler system
- 6-meter-wide canopies
- Mezzanine available for office or space to meet the customer’s needs
- Staff area with restaurant, auditorium, meeting rooms, training, management, surveillance, storage and selective waste disposal
- T5 lighting